Monday 2 April 2012

Easter Eggs

1 hr of power; quick, easy, clean stuff to do when it's too hot/cold/rainy to play outdoors!

Easter Eggs


I loved Easter as a kid.  Growing up in rural Australia meant that my family, and the wider community for that matter, was usually still harvesting at Christmas time and although my father NEVER worked on Christmas day he was typically exhausted.  By Easter however the harvest was well and truly complete and my family could get festive!!

I see activities with plastic Easter eggs plastered all over the Internet so picked some up at Tanglin Mall today.  At 21 months my daughter enjoys opening and closing things more that anything she could possibly find inside so this was a perfect way to keep her occupied while it was too hot to play outside... 20 minutes down!!

I glanced into the fridge and my eye caught our chocolate egg stash - pulled out the aluminium foil and presto... another 10 minutes covered... wrap and unwrap!!

I then pulled tape and stickers and presto... another 10 minutes... sticking!!

OK so we didn't quite make an entire hr but we came very close!!



No comments:

Post a Comment